The Cartography and Geographic Information Society (CAGIS) invites the world of cartography and GIS to come to Washington, DC, July 2 to 7, 2017 for the 28th International Cartographic Conference of the International Cartographic Association. We are planning a fantastic conference that will draw upon all the resources of the nation’s capital. The bi-annual event draws an international audience and as the host country, we are looking forward to bringing together the best and brightest minds in the industry.
The Call for Abstracts and Paper Submissions Is Now Open.
- Submissions are due October 26, 2016.
- There are two submission tracks: 1) a full paper that includes a short abstract or 2) a long abstract.
- There are two presentation formats: an oral paper or a poster.
- A collection of refereed conference papers will be published in a Springer book.
- After the conference, selected papers will also be invited for submission to the official ICA journals: The International Journal of Cartography, Cartography and Geographic Information Science, Cartographica, and The Cartographic Journal.
PO Box 1107
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465